January 31, 2011

Waxing, Twitter, Celebrities

Hey you guys!

Do you like the different font? I personally like Arial more but if not just comment or email me or tweet me about it and I can either change it or always use this font.

So today...or yesterday if you're reading this on Monday when I post it...well on Sunday I went to get my eyebrows waxed and OMGHHFWJF it killed! I was soo shocked because I try to get them done once every month or every two months and it usually doesn't hurt but this time I was almost crying.  I think the roots of my eyebrow hairs started bleeding cause the lady kept spraying water and patting my eyebrows. I don't think thats normal! I always like the feeling of getting my eyebrows waxed and for some reason I feel like I've posted this before...let me check...guess not but I swear I did. Do you guys get anything waxed? I would wanna try to get my bikini line waxed but I'm too scared. Can you be any age to get it done or do you have to be 18 or with a parent? Hmm...maybe I should call and ask, yeah I think I'll do that.

Now to Twitter, right now I only have 5 followers...it's kinda sad. I wanna do something to get more but I have no idea what! Any suggestions? If you're reading my blogs and you have a Twitter-GO FOLLOW ME @AliParker16 and if you don't have a Twitter....MAKE one! They're soo addicting.

How do you feel about celebrities? I think that I have no idea what to think! Sometimes I adore them and other times I'm just like "what were you thinking." I think its great for people to have a role model but if you look at what they do and try to be like them then you forget who you really are. Especially if you're following clothing trends. When you see what you're favorite celebrity is wearing and you want the same exact jacket or shirt or shoes or whatever and when you find it and look at the price its like WHAT!!! $100 for a plain white shirt??!?!?!?! CRAZYYYY! But I don't know, I follow some celebrities on Twitter and the things they say can be soo random.

Do you guys like these kind of posts where it's very random or do you like more structured ones where I talk about one topic? Tweet me some ideas for my blog and I can write about it. You can even e-mail me some personal stories that I could publish on here but I would change the names to make it private or something like that! Maybe I could do a what did I do today blog?

See you later,
<3 AliP

No comments:

Post a Comment