January 23, 2011

Fairly Legal-Review

Hey you guys!
So who here watches USA? I personally love Burn Notice, Royal Pains, and Covert Affairs. Well then again I like spy movies and FBI stuff...is that normal for a girl to like that? Hmm..oh well I like it. Anyway a new show premiered on Thursday of last week called Fairly Legal and it's about this lady, Kate Reed, who used to be a lawyer at her father's firm but after he passed away she quit being a lawyer and became a mediator. Well in the pilot she has an ex-husband who she isn't seeing but sometimes has to because of both his connections and I think that they still like each other, but in the pilot they woke up in the same bed so who knows where that'll take us. And then there's her step-mom who Kate doesn't like because she married Kate's father. But the thing I like most about this show (no it isn't the fact that Kate goes running around the city in Christian Louboutins) but on her cell phone she named her family as characters from the Wizard of Oz and matched them up with music from the movie. So her step-mom was the Wicked Witch and her dad was Oz, and her brother was the Scarecrow, I think....and so on...

Well now to the part where I tell you what I thought of it. I'm not really sure if I like it or not, pilots are never really that great anyway but I think I'm going to watch the next few episodes and then decide if I'm into it or not. But maybe I do like it? Ehhh I'm not sure!

<3 AliP

No comments:

Post a Comment