July 24, 2012

College/Pretty Little Liars/Teen Wolf Ramble

If you follow my blog you would know that I graduated high school this May and that I'm going to college here in a couple of weeks. Well thing is I am sooo not prepared! It's a bit scary knowing that this is the beginning of the rest of my life and I really don't want to mess it up.
Basically my friends and I have been discussing it and we've come to the conclusion that we are going to gain the freshman 500, not the freshman 15. We are all obsessed with food it's ridiculous! Anyway if you have any suggestions for college hit me up and give me some tips because I'm totally freaking out!

On another note, Pretty Little Liars is on tonight on ABC Family. I am IN LOVE with this show! I haven't missed one episode...ever....and holy cow are the outfits they wear not the cutest things in the world??!?!??! I wish I had their wardrobe (just realized I can't spell wardrobe). If you haven't seen the show or read the books you are definitely missing out. For those of you who do follow PLL who do you think A is and what is up with Fitz? #Sketchball

Another show that I was religiously is Teen Wolf. Let's face it, the guys on this show are smokin', totally hoooooooooooooottttt. And that's pretty much why I watch this. Girls, if you like seeing hot shirtless guys this is the show for you! If you don't here's a quick summary: werewolf bites teenage boy who turns into a werewolf and is dating a girl whose family hunts werewolfs and then there's a new creature in town, trying to find who it is, lots of drama!

Quick question, do you want me to continue the Paris series?

<3AliP

4 comments:

  1. Aria and Fitz are so cute together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna gain frosh 500000

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so real and honest you're awesome Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Keep reading the blog!

    ReplyDelete