February 26, 2011
Delayed Valentine's Day Tag
1. Candy Sweethearts or Chocolate Covered Strawberries?
I don't really like sweethearts I think they're sorta nasty but I love chocolate covered strawberries! Yummmmm
2. What was your favorite Valentine's Day memory?
Well I've never had a Valentine so I don't really have a memorable Valentine's Day memory but every year my parents get me a stuffed animal and a box of chocolates so it's tradition.
3. Twilight or Harry Potter Valentine?
Harry Potter! Hands down. However I enjoyed Twilight before it became the "hot" new thing but now I can't even hear the word vampire without wanting to vomit. But Harry Potter has and always will be one of my favorite books and Twilight is nothing compared to HP!
4. What celebrity would you not mind having for a Valentine?
Well this one has about a billion answers but I gotta say Ryan Reynolds is a HOTTIE! I could stare at him all day and never get bored.
5. Do you have someone special to share Valentine's Day with?
Not I don't but that's okay!
6. Cheesecake Factory of Ruby's?
Cheesecake Factory! DUH! How can you not love Cheesecake??!?!?!?! There was one month when I went there every week (I had a logical explanation why). But just sitting here makes me wanna go get some. The chocolate rasberry ones are DE-Li-Cious!
7. Red or Pink lips on Valentine's Day?
I think it really depends on the person but because I like having dramatic eyes having red lips would just be too much going on so I'm gonna have to say pink. But I do enjoy red lips!
8. Cute dress or a cute top?
While I don't wear dresses too often I would take the opportunity to wear a cute dress with tights (its been cold) and a pair of sexy heels. Tops are just too everyday-ish for me.
9. Prefect Date: dinner and a movie or dinner and a walk on the beach?
Walk on the beach=romantic but I don't live too close to a beach so I would have to say dinner and a movie.
10. Hair up or down?
I don't wear my hair up that often so I would go with down. I like my hair being down, and whenever I put it up it leaves dents in my hair.