September 4, 2010

Make-Up?

Hello!
I have been getting e-mails asking me what type of make up products I use and where I buy them. In my Save/Splurge blog I mentioned that I went and splurged at Sephora and after that people wanted to know what I use. So here it goes! OHHH...the reason I don't use MAC is because I haven't had the chance to try it out, so just because I don't use it doesn't mean it sucks. For everything I use I'm going to add a link to it for easy access.

Foundation: I used to use Bare Escentuals foundation and its called bareMinerals, it costs about $25. I liked it and the only reason I stopped using it is because I felt like I got no coverage and you could still see red spots and acne. Bare Escentuals also has a matte foundation ($28). I haven't tried it out so I can't "review" it. When I did use Bare Escentuals I bought the mini gift set (they don't have it anymore) and it came with bronzer and the mineral vail thing. I liked the bronzer but not the mineral vail...made my face look too pale.

So now I use MAKE UP FOR EVER brand and the HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 120 is the exact one I use. Let me just say that I LOVE IT. I know that it's pricey. $40 for foundation is not exactly what I call a cheap buy but this gives me the best coverage that I am willing to spend that much on it. Call me crazy but i think I may be in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha.

OH I use the Bare Escentuals bronzer that came in my gift set and I just apply it in a E and a 3 on my face..if you don't know what that means then I'm not sure how to explain it.

For eye shadow I use Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection it costs $35 at Sephora and comes with 9 shades, 3 cards showing how to apply it and a little brush. All but the day palette are a bit sparkly but they are really pigmented and look amazing on everyone.

PRIMER: Primer is used so your makeup doesn't smear off and so it sits on your face. I like Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Eyelid Primer and it is only $16 and a good steal. I've gone through about 3 off these tubes and they work great. My eye shadow stays on all day and I really like that!

Mascara: I use Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express® Mascara. It's pretty great, and cheap I think it was something like $8 or maybe $10. I'm not quite sure how much but it was very cheap.

Eyeliner: I use Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black onyx. I've used this forever and it is easy to put on and easy to use and probably my favorite eyeliner in the world. I think it;s also somewhere around $10.

Oh and I almost forgot for brushes I just use the Sephora brand ones...they're kinda pricey but I like them so yeahhhh...

Haha if you have any questions email me at ali.parker16@gmail.com

Thanks you guys!
<3AliP

No comments:

Post a Comment